- Navigate to a Google Ads campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Click the Targets ▼ tab, and then select Remarketing targets.
- Click the Campaign remarketing targets tab or click the Ad group remarketing targets tab.
- Add the Auto-generated column to the report.
- Above the reporting table, click the Columns button.
- In the Search for columns box, type the name of the column.
- Click + to add the column to the report and then click Apply.
The reporting table displays the performance of all remarketing targets whether they were manually or automatically created.