Navigate to a Google Ads campaign.Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Under the name of the campaign, click the campaign settings icon .
- Verify that the Search Ads 360 bid strategy is set to manual bidding:
- In the Bid strategy section, click Search Ads 360 bid strategies.
- In the list on the right, under Search Ads 360 bid strategy, click the arrow ▼ to display the list, and select Manual bidding.
- Optional but recommended step. Set the campaign's ad groups and keywords to inherit the campaign's manual bidding setting for Search Ads 360 bid strategies:
Select the On save, bid strategies applied to individual ad groups and keywords in this campaign will be removed, and they will instead inherit this bid strategy check box.
- Apply Google Ads ECPC:
- In the list on the left, click Google Ads bid strategies.
- Under Google Ads bid strategy, click the arrow ▼ to display the list, and select No bid strategy.
- Select the Enable Enhanced CPC for this bid strategy check box.
- Make any other changes that you want to the campaign settings and then click Save.