Indicates whether sitelink extensions are inherited by or applied directly to a Microsoft Advertising campaign or ad group. The column might contain any of the following text:
- <Number> sitelinks: Displays the number of sitelinks that are applied to a campaign or ad group.
- -- (dashes) indicate that a sitelink extension has not been applied directly and that the campaign or ad group inherits sitelinks from a higher level.
Click the Campaigns or Ad groups tab.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- In the Search for columns box, type the column name.
- Click + next to the column name to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Click Apply.