The health panel displays only for Search Ads 360 bid strategies and budget bid strategies with a conversions or revenue goal (also referred to as ROI bid strategies).
The health panel displays when:
- The bid strategy is learning.
- The budget is constraining performance.
- The maximum bid limit is too low.
- There aren't enough conversions.
- The target is significantly different from historical performance.
- The bid strategy is only recommending bid adjustments and the manually set adjustments don't match the recommendation.
- Lots of keywords without performance history have been added to the bid strategy.
The health panel doesn't display when the bid strategy:
- Is healthy and no issues have been detected.
- Manages bid adjustments only and doesn't manage keyword bids.
- Maximizes clicks.
- Targets an ad position.
- Targets a specific monthly budget.