If you have a fixed monthly budget, or some money left over from a quarterly budget, and you want to get the most clicks possible in return from your money, create a clicks bid strategy.
You just need to enter your monthly budget and set default min and max bids. Search Ads 360 will use your money to get the highest number of clicks possible.
Need an overview of bid strategies in general? Take a look at the Introduction to bid strategies.
Create a number of clicks bid strategy
Navigate to an advertiser.Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
Click + Bid strategy, which appears above the reporting table.
- In the Goal section of the Search Ads 360 bid strategy editor:
- Name the Search Ads 360 bid strategy.
- Select the engine account that contains the campaigns, ad groups, or biddable items you want to optimize.
- Select the Clicks goal.
- Click Next.
- In the Target section of the bid strategy editor, enter a monthly spend target and click Next.
- In the Constraints section of the bid strategy editor, enter the default min and max bids for the bid strategy.
Max/min bids are the best way of ensuring that bid-strategy bids are always within a range you are comfortable paying.
After you create the bid strategy, you can also set min/max bids for specific keywords. Min/max bids that you set for keywords override the bid strategy's min/max setting.
You can set the following additional constraint:
- Position: Search Ads 360 will first ensure that the bid is within the min/max bid range, then bid to stay within the position range.
- Click Save bid strategy.
After you apply a bid strategy, you can monitor bid strategy performance.