Appears in the search terms report. Displays Yes if one of the following locations contains an exact-match keyword for the terms in the Search query column:
- The current ad group (applicable if you're scoped to an ad group)
- The ad group listed in the Ad group column (applicable if you're scoped to a higher level and the Ad group column appears in the report)
The column is mostly intended for use when you're using filters or automatic rules to find exact-match keywords in your account.
Note that the exact-match keyword may not be the same keyword that's listed in the Keyword column. For example, you may be scoped to an ad group that targets a specific remarketing list and contains a broad-match keyword that matches the search term. The exact-match keyword could be in a different ad group.
Learn more about using the search terms report finding exact-match keywords in your account.
- Navigate to an engine account, campaign or ad group.
- Click the Keywords tab and select Search terms.
- In a Google Ads account, click the View keywords button that appears above the reporting table.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
In the Search for columns box, type the column name and press the Enter key.
Click + next to the column name in the Available columns list.