Create and report on Google Ads dynamic search ads in Search Ads 360
Report on specific dynamic targets
- Navigate to a Google Ads engine account, campaign, or dynamic ad group.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Click the Targets ▾ tab and select Dynamic ad targets.
If you don't see Dynamic ad targets, there are no campaigns in the engine account that are set up for dynamic search ads.
- To see which ads were displayed and clicked for each dynamic target:
- Click the Segment button, which appears above the performance summary graph.
- From the + Segment list, select Ad.
The reporting table adds the Ad column. Below each dynamic target, the table adds a row for each ad that displayed as a result of bidding on the target.
Ads that haven't received any impressions do not appear in the table.
- By default, the reporting table displays engine metrics, such as clicks and impressions.
To view metrics about Floodlight conversions that are attributed to the dynamic targets, from the View menu above the performance summary graph, select Actions or Sales.
- To download the report for offline analysis, click the download icon , which appears above the reporting table.