- Download the list of Google Ads geo codes: XLSX / CSV.
- Navigate to a Google Ads campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
Click the Targets ▼ tab and then select Location targets.
- Click the Campaign location targets tab.
The Campaign location targets tab lists the geo-location, proximity targets, and location extensions (if set up) and bid adjustments set for the campaign.
- Click New ▼ above the reporting table, and then select Geo location target.
- In the Search box, enter a location using a country, metro, city, or province geo code. For areas in the US, you can also enter a 5-digit ZIP code, and for the UK, Germany, and India, you can enter a 5-digit postal code.
- Hover on a location, and then click Include or Exclude.
Optional. Under Included, choose to increase or decrease the bid adjustment.
To increase the bid for a location, specify a number (which is the bid adjustment percentage), from 0 to 900. A value of 0 makes no adjustment to the default bid.
To decrease the bid for a location, select Increase by ▼, click Decrease by and enter a number from 0 to 90.
- Click Save.
If you specify areas that overlap, the smaller area overrides the larger area. In a campaign, your ads can appear only in the US, but different bid adjustments are set for two areas in Massachusetts. In the city of Boston, bids are raised by 20%. In the rest of Massachusetts, bids are raised by 10%.