Navigate to an advertiser.Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
- Click + Bid strategy.
- Type a name for the strategy.
- Select a conversions, revenue, or advanced targeting goal for the bid strategy.
- To let the bid strategy set remarketing target bid adjustments, in the Optimization section, select the Remarketing target bid adjustments check box.
If the check box is not selected, a bid strategy will only recommend remarketing target bid adjustments.
- Click Next to complete the rest of the wizard.
- Apply the bid strategy to campaigns.