A Conversions and Visits report contains all of the columns you need to upload conversions along with the IDs you need attribute the conversions to items or events, such as keywords, clicks, or visits. You can download the report from a variety of scopes in an advertiser, depending on how you want to attribute the conversions.
- If you want to upload conversions for ads, keywords, or product groups in an ad group, navigate to the ad group before downloading the Conversions and Visits report. The downloaded report will contain existing conversions recorded for keywords or product groups in the ad group. In a later step, you'll use the data from the existing conversions to create new conversions.
- If you want to upload conversions for the jackets keyword in multiple engine accounts, navigate to an advertiser, click the Keywords tab, and create a filter that states Keyword equals jackets. The downloaded report will contain only conversions recorded for the jackets keyword.
Download a Conversions and Visits report
- Navigate to an advertiser or lower scope. (See examples above.)
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
If you're attributing conversions to an ad and keyword, navigate to the ad group that contains the ad and keyword
- Select a time range that includes online conversions for the ads, keywords, or product groups you want to attribute.
- Optional. Create a filter that displays only the specific ads, keywords, or product groups you want to attribute for the new conversions or select the items you want to attribute.
- Click the download icon in the toolbar above the table and select the following:
- Scope: Current selection in table if you selected items in the table. Otherwise, Current scope is selected.
- Columns: Editable columns (for re-upload)
- Include types: Conversions, Visits
Be sure to clear the checkboxes for other types to avoid uploading unintended changes.
For example, if you download from the Keywords tab, clear the Keywords checkbox to make sure that you don't unintentionally change the keywords in the bulksheet and then upload the changes.
- Filters: Include rows with no impressions
- Click Download.
Search Ads 360 downloads a bulksheet to your web browser’s download folder. The bulksheet contains one row for each conversion and visit. If your report contains conversions attributed to visits older than 90 days, click IDs won't be included. Learn about the columns in the Conversions and Visits report.