Create and report on Google Ads callout extensions
Report on callout extensions
To see performance data for callout extensions:
- Navigate to a Google Ads engine account, campaign, or ad group.
Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the engine account page.
- Click the Extensions▼ tab and select Callout Extensions.
The reporting table displays all callout extensions that are applied to the current scope. Each callout extension is identified by the Callout text you specified when you created the extension.
By default, the reporting table displays engine metrics for ads that displayed each callout extension. Note that:
- The Clicks with extension showing column reports the number of clicks on ads when the extension was showing.
- The Clicks column reports the total number of clicks---with and without the extension showing. For example if you scope to an ad group, the Clicks column in each row reports:
Number of clicks on all ads in the ad group without the extension showing + Number of clicks when this row's extension was showing.
- Optionally download the report for offline analysis.