Create and report on Google Ads callout extensions
Prevent specific campaigns or ad groups from displaying callout extensions
- Navigate to the campaign or ad group where you want to disable callout extensions.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Click the Extensions▼ tab and select Callout Extensions.
- Click the +Apply callouts button.
- Click Disable callouts for the campaign or Disable callouts for the ad group.
- Click Apply.
A confirmation appears above the reporting table.