Create and report on Google Ads conversion trackers
View and edit a Google Ads conversion tracker
Navigate to a Google Ads engine account.Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the engine account page.
- Click the More▼ tab, and then click Google Ads conversion trackers.
- Select the checkbox next to the conversion tracker that you want to edit.
- Click Edit▼, and then click Edit details.
- Change the conversion tracker properties.
- When you're done editing, click Save.