Create and manage Google Ads proximity targets in Search Ads 360
Remove a proximity target
- Navigate to a Google Ads campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Click the Targets ▼ tab and select Location targets.
The Location targets displays all proximity targets that you have created for the campaign, along with any location-extension targets that are applied to the campaign.
- Select the checkbox next to the proximity target.
- Click the Edit▼ button and select Remove.
- Click OK to confirm the removal.