Generate and manage upgraded inventory campaigns
View product attributes in an inventory feed
A Merchant Center inventory feed is a catalog of the products you want to sell. It provides a standard format for describing each product. In this format, each aspect of your product is called a product attribute. For example, you specify the brand of the product in the brand attribute, the name of the product in the product title attribute, the price in the price attribute and so on. Merchant Center requires you to specify a few basic product attributes for every product in the feed, and you can specify many more optional attributes to create rich product descriptions.
From Search Ads 360, you can view the product attributes that you've defined for a feed, as well as the value of the attributes for each product in the feed:
- Navigate to an advertiser.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Feeds.
- Click the Inventory items tab.
The reporting table lists all products from all inventory accounts that are linked to the advertiser.
Each column in the table corresponds to a product attribute that's defined in an inventory account.
- Optionally filter the table to display items from a specific inventory account.
For example, filter on an account name.
- To see the list of product attributes:
- Click the Columns button, which appears above the reporting table.
- In the Available columns list, click the Inventory management category if it isn't already selected.
The Available columns list contains one column for each product attribute in your inventory accounts.
- To view the value the product attributes, click + next to a column name.
The column moves to the Selected column list.
- Click Apply.
The column appears in the reporting table. Some attributes will appear with an "n_" prepended to the beginning of the attribute's name.