You can review the device bid adjustments that a bid strategy sets or recommends in each campaign or ad group in the portfolio. If the bid strategy is only recommending the bid adjustments, you can optionally apply the recommendation.
Navigate to a bid strategy.Steps for navigating to a bid strategy
In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
Click a bid strategy name from the reporting table.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
Click the more icon at the end of the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the bid strategy. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the bid strategy.
In the Bid strategy list, click on the bid strategy.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the bid strategy page.
- Click the Campaigns or Ad groups tab to view the device bid adjustments and, if applicable, recommendations for campaigns and ad groups that are managed by the bid strategy.
- The following bid adjustment columns are included in the report.
- To apply a recommendation, in the device's bid adjustment column (for example, in the Tablet bid adjustment % column) click the pencil icon to enter the suggested amount and click Save.
You might want to view the bid strategy’s recommendation on a regular basis (such as daily or weekly). Depending on how the portfolio of biddable items performs over time, the bid strategy might change the recommendation periodically. You can also edit the bid strategy settings to start automatically applying device bid adjustments.
View and apply recommended bid adjustment from campaign or ad group settings
An alternate method for viewing and applying recommended adjustments is view each ad group or campaign’s settings:
- Navigate to the campaign or ad group.
- Click the campaign or ad group settings icon , which appears above the performance graph and tabs.
- Look under the bid adjustment setting for the device.
If Search Ads 360 has had enough time to observe activity in the ad group or campaign, it displays a recommended bid adjustment. (The exact amount of time needed varies, so you might need to repeat the above few steps until Search Ads 360 provides a recommendation.)
- To use the recommendation, click the Use this recommendation button.
Search Ads 360 changes the device's bid adjustment setting.
- Click Save to apply the change.