Get access to create and edit dynamic content
Before you can create a dynamic profile, the Studio account admin on your team must:
- Enable dynamic content for the advertiser
- Set all team members that will work on the dynamic campaign as content owners
When you enable a Studio account for dynamic content, all users with access to that account automatically have read-only access to the information in the Dynamic Content tab. You must set each user as a content owner before they can create and edit dynamic content.
- Click Dynamic Content.
- Click Enable advertiser for dynamic content.
- On the page that loads, select the Studio Account and Advertiser you want to enable dynamic for.
- Click Enable.
- Click the Admin tab at the end of the Studio navigation bar.
If you do not see an Admin tab to the left of the Help tab, you do not have access to grant content ownership. Please contact the Studio account admin on your team to grant access.
- Under the Users section, click on the name of the user you wish to add as a content owner.
- Next to the user's name, click Edit .
- In the Access section, check the Content checkbox.
- Select Content Owner from the drop-down.
- Click Save.