Learn the Studio Web UI
Remove users from your advertiser
Remove a user from your advertiser
- Click Admin.
If you don't see an Admin option in the navigation bar, you don't have account admin permissions. Contact your company admin to perform these tasks or to grant you admin rights.
- Click the name of the user you want to remove from your advertiser account.
- If the user has an "Advertiser user" role:
- Click Edit .
- In the "Set permissions" section, click Remove next to your advertiser account name.
- Click Save.
- If the user has a role other than "Advertiser user":
- Click Delete , then click OK to confirm.
The user will still have access to Studio, but they'll no longer be able to access your advertiser, campaigns, or creatives.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?