HTML5 interstitial build guide
Set the interstitial position when viewed on desktops
By default, the X and Y positions of an interstitial creative are set to 0, which means it shows on the top-left corner of the host website. If you want your creative to appear at a different location, you must modify the position.
- After uploading assets in the Studio Web UI, go to the Preview tab.
- Click Display properties.
- Modify X and Y positions.
- Position X changes the horizontal position of the interstitial ad.
- Position Y changes the vertical position of the interstitial ad.
- Click Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?