Now that you've completed the banner build guide, take a minute to review your files to prevent common mistakes that could delay your campaign.
Make sure your banner creative...
- has all files saved in one root folder
- includes at least one exit
- conforms to the Studio creative assets checklist
- meets publisher site specifications
Test your creative locally
It's easy to review your creative locally before uploading it to the Studio Web UI. Verify that your creative functions properly by interacting with it and checking the logs. By checking these, you can catch errors before submitting to QA, which will ensure that your creative runs smoothly.
To check logs:
- Open your HTML file in a Chrome browser.
- Right-click anywhere on the page and click Inspect element.
This opens the Elements tab.
- Click the Console tab.
- Interact with the ad.
|Function to test||What should trace in the Console tab|
|exits||[studio.sdk] enabler.traceMessages.exit:Your exit name|
|counters||[studio.sdk] enabler.traceMessages.counter:Your counter name|
|starting timers||[studio.sdk] enabler.traceMessages.timerStart:Your timer name|
|stopping timers||[studio.sdk] enabler.traceMessages.timerStop:Your timer name|