Publishers getting started guide
Submit Studio creatives to DoubleClick for Publishers Premium
Before you can submit (or push) a creative to DoubleClick for Publishers, your DoubleClick Studio advertiser must be associated with an existing advertiser in DoubleClick for Publishers. Once the association is made, Studio users can push approved creatives into that advertiser's Creative Library in DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Studio associations are only available for DoubleClick for Publishers Premium users.
- You can't make an association between a Studio client and a DoubleClick for Publishers house advertiser.
Make an association
You can generate a trafficking code from the Studio UI in two ways:
- When a new Studio advertiser is created in Studio, the code is emailed automatically to the addressee entered in the Notify field.
- You can also generate the code from Creatives > Advertiser. Click an advertiser, then Make association. Enter traffickers' email addresses separated by commas in the Notify field, enter a message if you want, and click Send.
To break an existing association:
- In the Advertiser screen, click Break association.
- In the dialog box, click Break association again to confirm.
Enter the association code in DFP Premium
- From the DFP Main Menu, click the Admin tab.
- Click Companies in the side panel.
- Search for the company you want to make an association for and select it.
- Scroll down in the company page to the Third Party Associations section and click Add Association.
- Paste the association code from Studio into the Association Key field.
- Click Save.
Can't find your creatives?
If you pushed creatives to DoubleClick for Publishers and you can't find them, check that your Studio advertiser is associated with the right DFP advertiser. If it's not, break the association and request a new association with your Studio account. Then push the creatives to DFP again.