Upload to Studio
Add a campaign
The Campaigns screen in DoubleClick Studio Web UI is where you organize campaigns under an advertiser, and group and manage the creatives that power your ads.
The screen displays a list of your existing campaigns and is located in the Creatives tab. There are two ways to get here:
- For a list of all the campaigns in your account, click Campaigns in the side panel.
- For a list of the campaigns for a specific advertiser, click an advertiser name in the Advertisers screen and then select a campaign.
From here, you can add a new campaign.
To add a new campaign:
- In the Creatives tab, select Campaigns from the side panel.
- Click New campaign.
- Enter an Advertiser name and Campaign names.
- Click Save.
To edit a campaign:
- Select a campaign from the list or search for one from the Campaign screen.
- Click the blue Edit link next to the campaign name.
- In the edit screen, edit the campaign name and click Save.
When you create a new campaign, a preview URL is automatically generated for all the creatives in that campaign. To use this URL, select a campaign in the Campaigns screen list and click the link under Campaign preview.
You can send the preview URL to external clients who don't have a Studio login.