Learn the Studio Web UI
Upload your files to the Creatives tab
After you've added a creative, continue to the Manage Files screen and upload the files that power your ad.
You can also add files already uploaded to the "Assets" tab to your creative. See the Asset Library getting started guide to learn more.
Creatives have a combined file size limit of 1 GB.
- In the Manage Files step, click Add to choose creative files from Asset Library, or Select files to select creative files from your computer.
- Select at least one primary HTML file.
- Select any images, fonts, videos, audio, or other files loaded by the primary HTML file. Supported file types
- Select a backup image (except for interstitial creatives, which don't use backup images). Supported file types:
- Select files to upload and click Open. To save time, select multiple files at once.
- Click Next to proceed to Step 3: Edit Events.
Assigning the backup image and primary files
- If you upload multiple image files, the first one is automatically assigned as the backup image.
- You can reassign the backup image by clicking Use as backup image in the Type column.
- When you upload a file that contains the Enabler, that file is marked as a primary file.
You can copy files from one creative to another to speed up your workflow. The process only applies to creatives assigned to the same advertiser.
- In the Manage Files screen (Step 2 of the Creatives tab workflow), select the files you want to copy by checking the boxes next to their names.
- Click the Copy link next to the creative header.
- In the Copy dialog box, enter the Campaign name you want to copy to, or search for it.
- Enter a name for the copied creative.
- Click Save.
The combined size of a creative, including all files, can't exceed 1 GB.
1 GB is the default total size limit in Studio. All videos except OGG and OGV are restricted to 100 MB for upload and 60 MB for serving. All other assets are limited to 10 MB in size. If you want to push creatives that exceed this limit, please contact technical support for instructions on special handling to ensure the proper delivery of your video. Combined creatives over 1 GB are probably using very large video files and may have to be hosted differently to ensure optimal performance.