The Advertiser screen in Studio Web UI is where you organize your creative work. Here you can create multiple campaigns and, within each campaign, upload multiple creatives.
For a list of all the advertisers in your account, go to the Creatives tab and click Advertisers.
Add an advertiser
- Click New advertiser.
- Enter an Advertiser name.
- Make an advertiser association:
- Enter a trafficker's email address in the Notify field. (Separate multiple addresses with commas.)
- If you want, enter CC addresses and a Message.
- Click Save.
Edit an advertiser
- Click edit .
- Edit the advertiser name, then click Save.
Delete an advertiser
To prevent accidental deletion of active campaigns and creatives, advertisers can't be deleted unless you first delete all of the existing campaigns and creatives in that advertiser.
You can't delete advertisers that have active dynamic content. Advertisers with dynamic content appear on the Dynamic Content tab.
- Click the advertiser you want to delete.
- Next to the advertiser name, click delete .