After the QA team and the creative agency approve creatives, they're pushed to the associated DCM or DFP account. If the creative team enters a trafficker's email address in DoubleClick Studio, the trafficker gets an email notification about the submission of these creatives.
When creatives are pushed to DCM, they appear in the Advertiser tab of the creative inventory. To traffic them in a campaign, you must import the creatives from the Advertiser tab to the Campaign.
- Open the campaign in DCM and select the Creatives tab.
- Click NewAdd from advertiser. A window opens with a list of creatives.
- Select the DoubleClick Studio creatives you want to traffic.
- Click Add. The creatives will be added to your campaign.
DCM publisher-paid campaigns
- You can set up publisher-paid campaigns via contract or insertion order (IO). Please contact your sales or account manager and provide these details:
- Impression level
- Creative type
- Creative size
- Site contact
- Placement name
- When setting up the campaign in DCM, you must check Pub-Paid at the site placement level and at the ad level.
See also Rich Media tag pickup instructions.
Review trafficking instructions in the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Help Center (requires a DCM sign-in).