After the QA team and the creative agency approve creatives, they're pushed to the associated Campaign Manager or Google Ad Manager account. If the creative team enters a trafficker's email address in Studio, the trafficker gets an email notification about the submission of these creatives.
When creatives are pushed to Campaign Manager, they appear in the Advertiser tab of the creative inventory. To traffic them in a campaign, you must import the creatives from the Advertiser tab to the Campaign.
- Open the campaign in Campaign Manager and select the Creatives tab.
- Click NewAdd from advertiser. A window opens with a list of creatives.
- Select the Studio creatives you want to traffic.
- Click Add. The creatives will be added to your campaign.
Campaign Manager publisher-paid campaigns
- You can set up publisher-paid campaigns via contract or insertion order (IO). Please contact your sales or account manager and provide these details:
- Impression level
- Creative type
- Creative size
- Site contact
- Placement name
- When setting up the campaign in Campaign Manager, you must check Pub-Paid at the site placement level and at the ad level.
Review trafficking instructions in the Campaign Manager Help Center (requires a Campaign Manager sign-in).