You need a Google account to accept an invitation. If you don't have a Google account, it's easiest to create one using your work email.
Create a new Google account
- Go to the Create an Account page at Google Accounts.
- Enter your work email [yourworkusername]@[yourworkdomain.com] as Your current email address, fill out the rest of the form, and click I accept.
- You'll receive an email confirming your new account. Click the link in the email to finish setup and activate your account.
Request a Studio Account
- Use the Contact Us form to request a Studio account. (Scroll to the top of this page, click "CONTACT US", then select Accessing Studio > Requesting or managing a Studio account with Campaign Manager 360 or Requesting or managing a Studio account with Google Ad Manager > Email support.)
- In the form that loads, enter your contact information in the required fields, then click Submit to send your request.
- The Google Marketing Platform support team will send an invitation to the email address you provide in the Contact Us form.
Only one Studio user can be created for each email address, but the same user can be added to multiple advertiser accounts.
Accept a Studio invitation
- An email that says, "Welcome to Studio!" will be sent to the email address you use for your Studio account.
- Copy the link in this email to your clipboard.
- If you're signed in to a Google account, sign out of it. (Go to Account overview and click Sign out in the upper right corner. Click your profile picture to find this link.)
- Paste the invitation link into your browser bar.
- To accept the invitation, sign in to the Google account that you want to use to sign in to Studio with.
- Accept the terms of service in the EULA agreement, then sign in to Studio.