When a business has an “Online” option in their profile, it means you can book the service through an online video platform.
Before you book a service, make sure:
- To read the full description to find out if you need to provide any materials.
- To have all the required materials ready.
Pay for online services
Important: There are different ways to pay for a service. Before you book a service, read the full description.
Some services may:
- Require payment at checkout.
- Send you a separate email to arrange for payment.
- Your booking isn’t complete until you make the payment.
- Be by donation only.
Get help with technical issues
- Try to contact the business or video platform directly.
- Get help from some of the most popular platforms:
Google isn’t responsible for the security of any video platform used for an online service.