With Reserve with Google, you can book services delivered through online video. These services show an “Online” option in their Business Profile.
Requirements for online services
For some online video services, you may have to fulfill specific requirements. Before you book a service, read the full description.
Some services, like online classes, require that you have materials on hand for a successful experience. You can find this information in the descriptions of the online services. Before you start the service, make sure you have the materials ready.
Pay for online services
Important: Payment for online services can vary. Before you book a service, read the full description.
Some services may:
- Require payment at checkout.
- Send you a separate email to arrange for payment.
- Your booking isn’t complete until you make the payment.
- Be by donation only.
Get help with technical issues
- If you can’t access your online video service, contact the business or platform provider directly for help.
- Common solutions from the largest video platform providers:
Google isn’t responsible for the security of any video platform used for an online service.