You can transfer files to and from Quickoffice using a USB cable if you're unable to use a cloud storage account to access your files. Click your device below to learn how to transfer files:iPads and iPhones
Here's what you'll need to transfer files:
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch with iOS 4 or later
- The latest version of Quickoffice
- Computer with iTunes 11 installed
- USB cable to connect between your device and computer
You don’t need to sync your device to transfer files, but your device needs to be connected to your computer first:
- Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer using the USB cable
- Open iTunes
- Click the name of the device under "DEVICES" in iTunes
- Click Apps
- Select Quickoffice under "File Sharing"
Here's how you transfer files:
To move file from your computer to Quickoffice
- Select the desired folders and click Save to...
- Select the destination where you want to save the file
- Click Open
To move file to Quickoffice from your computer
- Click Add
- Select a file to transfer
- Click Open.
- Android tablet or phone
- Mac or Windows computer (Mac users need to install Android File Transfer first)
- USB cable to connect your computer to your tablet or phone
Here’s how to transfer files to your Android tablet or phone:
- Connect your tablet or phone to your computer using the USB cable. If you're asked how you'd like to connect, choose USB storage or media storage.
- Your phone be listed as a removable storage drive on your computer (it may take some time for your device to connect the first time).
- Open Finder (Mac) or Windows Explorer (Windows) and locate your Android tablet or phone.
- Drag files and folder to & from your tablet or phone.
- When you're done moving files, click the eject icon next to your Android device's name in Finder or Windows Explorer.
- Unplug your phone and you’re all set.
You may also be able to use bluetooth or NFC to transfer your files depending on what kind of connections your device and computer allow. For more information on alternate methods of file transfer, check your Android device & computer user guides.
Having trouble finding an icon or button in Quickoffice? View our Quickoffice icon chart.