You can use Quickoffice to rename files and folders on Android tablets and phones. Files can be renamed on iPhone & iPads, but folders cannot be renamed at this time.
Here's how to rename files or folders...... on iPads & iPhones:
- Touch the file info (>) icon to next to the file’s name.
- Double touch the file name - a cursor will appear.
- Edit the file name, then touch Done.
Note: It is not possible to change the name of folders on iOS devices at this time.
- Check the box next to the name of the file/folder you wish to rename
- Touch the rename (pencil) icon.
- Enter the desired name then touch Rename.
Having trouble finding an icon or button in Quickoffice? View our Quickoffice icon chart.