Is content that:
- contains gruesome, graphic, or disgusting accounts or imagery.
Examples: Blood, guts, gore, sexual fluids, human or animal waste, crime scene or accident photos
- depicts acts of violence.
Examples: Accounts or images of shootings, explosions, or bombings; execution videos
- contains a significant amount of or prominently features obscene or profane language.
Examples: Swear or curse words, variations and misspellings of profane language
Exception for gameplay imagery: In the context of gameplay imagery, content is only considered to "contain gruesome, graphic, or disgusting accounts or imagery" or "depict acts of violence" if it depicts:
Examples: An act of violence that inflicts severe pain or suffering on restrained or imprisoned characters
- sexual violence.
- violence against minors.
- violence against prominent real-name persons.
Examples: Any type of violence towards real-world presidents, public officials, celebrities or sports players
- violence against an individual or group on the basis of a characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.
Examples: Violence against an individual on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity
Tips for understanding this restriction