Is content that:
- contains nudity.
- is sexually gratifying, sexually suggestive and/or intended to cause sexual arousal.
Examples: Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches, sheer or see-through clothing, sexual body parts that are blurred, or censored images of men or women posing and/or undressing in a seductive manner
- discusses sexual fetishes.
Examples: Voyeurism, role-playing, bondage, dominance and submission, sadomasochism
- is about sexual entertainment.
Examples: Pornographic movie festivals, adult webcam services, strip clubs
- promotes sexual merchandise.
Examples: Sex toys, personal lubricants, genital enhancement tools
- facilitates affairs and/or sexual encounters.
Examples: Affair, swinger, hook up or fling dating
- provides advice regarding sexual performance.
Examples: Sex tips
- promotes sexual enhancement medications or supplements.
Examples: Erectile dysfunction pills, libido boosting supplements
Tips for understanding this restriction
In images below, the examples on the right show sexual content. If ads appear on this content, they will have restricted ad demand. However, the examples on the left show educational material about sexual where ads can appear unrestricted.