Automatically enhance your photos
When you add new photos, Auto Enhance makes subtle adjustments (like removing red-eye and improving lighting) to help them look great. Auto Enhance is on by default, so if you want to turn it off:
Turn Auto Enhance offAndroid app
- Open the Photos app.
- Touch the menu button or icon and select Settings.
- Touch the account name.
- Uncheck the box next to Auto Enhance.
Turn Auto Enhance off
- Open your Google+ settings.
- In the Photos section, uncheck the box next to "Automatically enhance new photos."
Change Auto Enhance for an entire album
- Open the album you want to adjust.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the album title > Apply Auto Enhance. Select:
- Normal to apply a normal level of Auto Enhance
- High to increase effects
- Off to remove all Auto Enhance effects
This setting is not available using a mobile web browser.iPhone or iPad
- Open the Google+ app.
- Touch the menu icon.
- Touch the gear icon at the top right and then Camera and Photos.
- Switch the Auto Enhance setting off.