Edit photos and add filters on iOS
Edit Photo and add filters on iOS
Edit or add some style to your photos before you post by rotating, cropping or using filters in the Google+ App.
Edit photos before posting
- Go to Home.
- Touch the Photo icon at the bottom of the stream.
- Select a photo from your Camera Roll, or select to choose a photo from your Auto Backup album. To take a new photo, touch the camera icon.
- In the thumbnail view, touch a photo to open the editing screen.
- Select Rotate, Crop, or Filters to modify your photo.
- Swipe left and right to navigate through your existing photos. Touch the check mark icon to select the photos you'd like to include on your post. Use the icon to return to the thumbnail view.
- When you're ready to post your edited photos, touch the arrow and continue with your posts as you would normally. Learn about creating a post.
Edited photos are only saved once you share your post. If you discard a post containing edited photos, your progress will be lost.
Customizing photo filters
When you select a filter for your photo, you can customize the filter by swiping up and down with your finger. Tap the selected photo again and scroll up and down to choose customization options.