Writing and sharing reviews
Write reviews of places that you've been to and let others know about your experiences. Your reviews will be made public on Google and across the web to help others decide where they want to go.
Write a review
- Go to plus.google.com/local and sign in with your Google account.
- Search for the location, then click the name of the business to go to its page.
- Click the Write a review button next to the cover photo.
- Rate different aspects of the place using the 1 to 5 star scale and include any information that you think might be helpful in the text box.
- When you’ve finished, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.
Share your review
You can share any review that you’ve written with your circles.
- Visit the page of the business that you've reviewed.
- Click the Share button at the bottom of the review.
- A share box will appear that allows you to add comments and choose circles or people to share with. Click +Add more people, then select a circle or type in the name of individuals you'd like to share your post with. If you'd like to remove a circle or person, click the X next to their name.
- When you're ready to post, click Share.
Take a look at our tips for writing great reviews to get ideas about what to include in your review.