Connect Google Duo to a Google Account
When you connect Duo to your Google Account:
- You can use Duo across different devices, including your Pixel Slate.
- People with your phone number or Google Account info, like your Gmail address, can see that you use Duo and call you using the app.
Block calls from a number
If you want to stop getting calls from a specific number, block the phone number. Learn how to block others from calling you.
Delete & uninstall Duo
Step 1: Delete your account
Deleting your Duo account is the only way to completely disconnect it from your phone number or Google Account.
- On your device, open Duo.
- Select More Settings.
- Select Delete Duo account Delete.
Important: If you delete your account, your settings will be deleted. If you register for Duo again, blocked phone numbers won't be blocked anymore.
Step 2: Uninstall Duo
- In the corner of your screen, click the Launcher Up arrow
- Right-click the Duo app.
- Select Uninstall Uninstall.
Other ways to stop callsIf you've never registered for Duo, stop getting Duo calls
If you get calls through App Preview Messages from people who have your number, you can stop getting them.
- On your mobile device, open the Settings app.
- Select Google App preview messages.
- In "Connected apps," turn off Duo.
You can unregister your phone number from other Google services, so that people who have your phone number can't reach out. Learn how to disconnect your number.