/pixelphone/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Pixel 4XL glass peeling off 0 Recommended Answers 0 Relevant Answers 27 Replies 69 Upvotes
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
1 Relevant Answer
$0 Relevant Answers
I've noticed my pixel 4xl back glass is peeling off on itself in the top-left corner. Looks like I am not the only one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/em061y/pixel_4_xl_back_glass_coming_off/

Closest option in the help center is frame damage, and there is no button "Other Issue", neither I found a way to contact the store in some sort of a chat to explain the matter. For the first 5-6 months of using the device I carrie dit around in a case so I don't know for how long it was happening. 

Most Relevant Answer Most Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (27)
Most Relevant Answer

Please contact pixel support here https://support.google.com/pixelphone#topic=7078250&contact=1  

marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
Thanks for a response. That's what I planned to do, but the only input on the page you've sent is typing in a search bar, and when I do that, I get circled back to my story. Every place where it says "contact us" it takes me back here eventually. 

Perhaps the reason is that I'm in Russia and Google Store detects that and kicks me back to community under the hood. In any case I can't seem to reach any sort of chat/email thing to contact Google Store team.
marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
Yeah there is no support in countries where the phone has not been released
marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
I noticed mine started coming apart when I had it next to my pool and water splashed on it, it was never in the pool under water, just splashed. The cameras fogged up and I realized water made entry. I took it out if there case and realized the back was coming apart. My only option was to keep it separated until the interior dried, then I pressed it back together and all works fine, I just don't have a waterproof phone anymore. 

Can I get a replacement Google??
marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
unfortunately i noticed mine today after it took its first dive into water...... was on chat with support but was repeatedly told they have limited resources..... funny! day 1 adopter, overpaid being they dropped the price shortly after and wasn't given the decent time by at least crediting me back the difference and how this. support put it off as water damage thus far. currently awaiting email from the "Concern Team" to move forward. they had also wanted me to take to repair shop whom advised me of others with same issue and ended up dead in water because google refused to acknowledge the fact in which the only reason the device suffered catastrophic damage was because the phone was not sealed so water got in... but thats the customers issue now i guess... device was also in google case since day one so i dont get it....
marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
I'm noticing this issue today as well for the first time. I've got my phone inside a cover as well which I change every 3 months or so but I've never noticed it before. Really disappointing to see such an issue just 6 months into having this phone...
marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
Also having this problem. Been like this for quite a while :(
marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
I'm having this issue for a couple of weeks on my pixel 4 (not xl!). I tried to contact Google but had no reply. as i bought my phone in uk but live in Switzerland I couldn't bring it to the seller because of the actual circumstances.
marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
Its really sad to see such things happen to Pixel 4 XL. So far my phone seems to be good enough. I was using the Pixel case from day 1, so I never got the opportunity to see if there was a bulge. Anyway, my query is, is the bulge restricted to a certain color of the phone? For example are all black units experiencing this symptom? People who commented that they have observed a bulge can reply with the color of their units. Just a thought in my mind, so wished to ask..!!!
marked this as an answer
Most Relevant Answer
Google (Germany) refused several times to replace or fix my phone . They wanted me to pay in order to get it fixed. I've bought it in day one .... Unacceptable for a phone in that price category made by Google 

Any tips from you guys ? Some of you seemed to be lucky got it replaced, or fixed  .
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/pixelphone/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic