This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Hello Pixel Community,
We have provided Android/Pixel security updates for October 2019. All Pixel devices running Android 10 will receive these software updates as part of the October OTA, which begins rolling out to users today. We encourage you to check your Android version and update to receive the latest features.
To find out in detail what has been updated, check out the official update here.
- Build Number:
- Pixel 1 (XL) / Pixel 2 (XL) : QP1A.191005.007.A1
- Pixel 3 (XL) / Pixel 3a (XL): QP1A.191005.007
- Notable fixes:
- Fix for memory drain in UI
- Fix for missing heads-up notifications
- Fix for missing notifications in Pixel Stand mode
- Fix for bootloop in certain device locale modes
- Wifi stability improvements
- Gesture navigation stability improvements
- System stability improvements
- Sensor calibration improvements
Details of security fixes are found in this link :
Google Pixel Support Team
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.