Due to high volumes, you may experience long wait times for customer support. We greatly appreciate your patience.

/pixelphone/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Dropped calls pixel 6
My pixel 6 drops calls continuously. I can't move in my house or from outside to inside etc etc etc without a call dropping. I have TMobile service.
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (80)
Relevant Answer
Hello c wood , 
Welcome to Google Pixel Community.

Disable the wifi calling.

I suggest you contact your network carrier for a network issue.

You can try inserting a different carrier sim to check whether it's the issue with the device or the carrier.

reset the network settings from Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. 

Try observing the device in safe mode
If it's working perfectly in safe mode then a 3rd party app might be causing this issue, you need to find that app and uninstall it.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Have the same issue.  Disabling WiFi calling seems to help so far.  Really upsetting that a phone being lauded everywhere has trouble with basic thing like WiFi calling.  

Also on T-Mobile FWTW.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Sometimes your wifi network doesn't work perfectly with wifi calling.

I suggest you contact your network Carrier regarding this they will further assist you on this.

Thanks.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Explain how lying still 2 feet from my router and having calls drop within 30 seconds of starting them is related to my provider?  This seems.. unlikely.  Seeing reports from all over the world on Reddit.

I'm sure you could be right, tech is mysterious.  Just very frustrating.

Would feel reassured if the response on Google's site wasn't "not our fault, total mystery" when I have 2 days left to return this thing.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Facing something similar except additionally:

Trying to place a call sometimes takes 3 to 4 tries, and visa versa, someone can try to call me and sometimes it takes several attempts on their end to get through.  T mobile as well

Something is definitely not right.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Turning of WiFi calling has worked for me so far, no dropped calls.  Also have adaptive connection off.

That isn't a solution for a $600 dollar phone.  Seems like the Pro has the same issue for many =(
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Turning off Wifi calling isn't an option if you live in an area without cell coverage. My last several phones, all Galaxies, managed wifi calling great. I know it's not a network issue because all the other phones in the house work just fine.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Today is my first day with a Pixel 6 and I have tried to make four calls, all have connected then drop within a few seconds.  I have WiFi calling turned on because I have weak Verizon service at my house.  The Pixel replaces a Samsung Galaxy on which I used WF calling with no problem.  Is Google saying that WiFi calling doesn't work on the Pixel 6?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
After my earlier post, I turned off WiFi calling and calls to same number that were dropping earlier do not drop.  But I need WiFi calling due to weak Verizon signal.  Google, please help.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Out opinions means nothing for great google... Buy and forget...
HEY GOOGLE! Don't ignore us. Just say if it's known issue and you do work on solution or  It's hardware problem and we have to throw your flagships  in the wall!
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/pixelphone/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic