- Action or sports: Smartburst will create a moving GIF for you!
- Family or other group portraits: Smartburst will generate a single “all-smile” for you where everyone is smiling and no one is blinking. It works by take different parts from every photo in the burst!
- Selfies: Smartburst will generate a collage just like you’d expect from a real photo booth!
Not that I really care, because I'm likely returning my Pixel XL that I've owned for all of 3 days, sometime next week because of this.
With that said, this phone still takes the best images of any phone to date in auto mode. Using manual mode on some other devices such as LG can, occasionally, capture more detail and less noise in low light, but never more dynamic range. And these shots require a lot more effort to achieve than the Pixel's incredible point and shoot capabilities. I bought a Sony RX100 IV and promptly returned it because HDR+ produced more pleasing JPEGs than that $1,000 point-and-shoot camera when I did back-to-back comparisons.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.