Trusted Places not working consistently1 Recommended Answer
- Disabling/enabling location
- Disabling Wifi and/or Bluetooth scanning
- Changing location to Battery saving
- Changing location to Device only
- Removing/re-adding Home location
- Clearing cache
- Uninstalling/disabling other apps with Device administrator privs
- Adding another unnamed location with the same address as my home
- Turning off all other smart lock features
Don't mean to be a bummer, but has anyone ever had trusted places work consistently on Android? I know I haven't.
Good on you for posting and trying to resolve though. Keep your results and test coming. Thx.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.