You can take a picture of your Pixel phone's screen. The image is called a screenshot. After you take the screenshot, you can view, edit, and share the image.
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- Your phone will take a picture of the screen and save it.
- At the top of the screen, you'll see Screenshot capture .
Tip: If there isn't a Screenshot capture icon, return to a Home screen to find it.
To see the screenshot you just took
- Swipe down from the top of a screen with the Screenshot capture .
- Tap the "Screenshot saved" notification.
To see all your screenshots
- Open your phone's Photos app .
- Tap Menu .
- Tap Device folders Screenshots.
- To share a screenshot, tap Share .
- To edit a screenshot, tap Edit .
To share a screenshot, find it and tap Share .
How to edit your screenshot
- Find your screenshot in your phone's Photos app .
- Tap Edit .