Find & delete files
On your Pixel phone, you can usually find your files in the Files app.
Find & open files
- Open the Files app . Learn where to find your apps.
- Your downloaded files will show.
- To find other files, tap Menu .
- To sort by name, date, type, or size, tap Modified.
- To open a file, tap it.
- Open the Files app .
- Touch and hold a file.
- Tap Delete OK.
Share, print, save to Drive & more
Here are a few things that you can do in the Files app :
Share a file:
- Touch and hold the file.
- Tap Share .
Do other actions, like printing or adding to Google Drive
- Tap a file to open it.
- At the top right, look for more options. If needed, tap More .
Find music, movies & other content
When you download content like music, movies, or books, you'll find that content in the app where you downloaded it. For example, learn how to find videos downloaded in the Google Play Movies & TV app.
Transfer files to a computer
When you connect your phone to a computer by USB cable, open the computer's "Downloads" folder to find the files that are on your phone. Learn how to move files between your computer and your Pixel phone.