You can uninstall apps you've installed on your phone. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again. You can also disable system apps that came with your phone.
Delete apps that you installed
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices Manage.
- Tap the name of the app you want to delete Uninstall.
You can’t delete some system apps that came pre-installed on your Pixel phone. But you can disable most system apps.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps All apps the app you want to disable.
- At the top, tap Disable.
Tip: You can remove any app from your Home screens. Learn how to customize your Home screen.