You can get support for your Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro when you ask Google Assistant a question. You can ask things like, “Help with my Pixel” or say, “How to turn off notifications.”
Use Assistant to get help with your Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro
- Press and hold the Power button on your phone or say, "Hey Google."
Tip: If the Google Assistant is off, you'll be asked to turn it on.
- Ask a question about how to complete a task or get support on your Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro.
- Select the option that best answers your question from the support options displayed.
- Follow the instructions on screen to be taken to settings or to a relevant article.
If you choose to share information with Google, your device can send info like:
- Google Account info
- IMEI of device
- Model name of device such as Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro
- Numerical string to identify the user session
- Battery Health signals
- Relevant settings that depend on your issue, such as:
- Dark theme
- Adaptive brightness
- Accessibility bold text