How to send feedback about Google Duo on Pixelbook
You can report issues you're experiencing with—or send feedback about—Duo on your Pixelbook.
Send feedback about a call
- After you finish a call, when prompted, rate the call as good or bad.
- If you rate a call as "bad," let us know what the problem was.
Some information about bad calls will automatically be sent to Google so we can understand the issue better. The info won't include the call's content.
Send feedback or report an issue
- On your device, open Duo.
- In the top right, select More Help & feedback.
- In the top right, select More Send feedback.
- Enter your comment or describe the problem that you're having.
- (Optional) Choose to include a screenshot and logs. This info can help us understand the issue.
- In the top right, select Send
Need more help?
If you need more help, you can ask questions in the Duo Help Forum.