If you're having trouble connecting your Pixelbook to the internet, try the steps below. Test your Pixelbook after each step to see if the repair was successful.
If you're still having trouble after trying these steps, contact Pixelbook support.
Can't connect to Wi-Fi
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on.
- Check that the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to works with your device.
For more info on these steps, see Related articles.
Can't connect to wired networks
- Make sure your device is connected to the router with a working Ethernet cable via a USB C adapter.
- In the bottom right, select the time. If your device is connected properly, you'll see Connected to Ethernet .
- Try connecting a different device to the router. If it connects properly, you might need a different cable or USB Ethernet adapter.
Once you connect your device with your Android phone, you should receive a notification on your phone that Smart Lock is ready to use. If you didn't get this notification, you might need to request verification again. To check the status and request verification:
- In the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- Under "Connected devices," select your Android phone.
- If the status is "Pending" and it's been a few minutes since you first connected your phone, select Verify to submit another request.
- You'll get a notification on your phone when Smart Lock is activated.
To learn more about connecting your device with your Android phone, see Related articles.
If you can't unlock your device with your Android phone, make sure that your device and phone:
- Are connected to the Internet
- Have been restarted recently
If you see a lock icon , point to it to learn more about the error and how to fix it.
Fix problems with Instant Tethering
If you're having issues with Instant Tethering, go to the troubleshooting steps in Related articles below.