Video chat & make phone calls with your Pixelbook
You can use Google Duo on Pixelbook to call your family, friends, and anyone else who uses the app.
To get started with Google Duo:
- Download Duo for Android from the Google Play Store.
- Have a phone number with SMS service so you can receive a verification code.
- Give permissions for Duo to access your contacts, SMS, microphone and camera.
- Follow the steps to verify your phone number.
Here are some things you can do with the Duo app:
- Easy video calls with anyone in your contacts who use Duo: Call friends and family with high-quality audio and video. The quality will also adjust automatically if your connection is spotty.
- Cross-platform: Video call all your friends across all smartphones with just one simple app.
- Knock Knock: You can see a live video preview before answering the call when one of your contacts calls.
- End-to-end encryption: Your calls are secure and can only be seen by you and the person you're talking with.
Other ways to video chat and make calls
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?