You can personalize your Pixelbook with a custom wallpaper for your desktop.
Note: If you use your Pixelbook at work or school, your administrator might not let you change your wallpaper. If you can't change your wallpaper, contact your administrator for more help.
Choose background wallpaper
Use wallpaper from Chrome OS
- Right-click or long-press on your desktop and select Set wallpaper.
- Select one of the images to set your wallpaper. You can also get a randomly selected image each day by using the toggle next to Daily Refresh in any of the image categories.
Use a custom wallpaper
- If you haven't yet, download an image (.png or .jpg) from the web that you'd like as your wallpaper.
- Open the Launcher
- Select Files
- In the left column, select Downloads.
- Select the image you want as your wallpaper select More Set wallpaper.
You can also browse the images saved to your device and pick one as a wallpaper by opening the Set wallpaper window and going to My Images.
Use the same wallpaper across multiple Chrome OS devices
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the "People" section, select Sync and Google Services.
- Select Manage sync.
- Choose what you'd like to sync. To use all the same settings (including wallpaper) on every device you sign in to, turn on Sync everything.
If you're having trouble setting your wallpaper, make sure the image is in a supported format (.png or .jpg).
If you use your device at work or school, your administrator might not let you change your wallpaper. If you can't change your wallpaper, contact your administrator for more help.