Troubleshoot issues with your Pixelbook
Use the guides below to fix common Pixelbook issues.
- Pixelbook hardware (like the battery, keyboard, or screen)
- Your Pixelbook's software (including updates, speed, and performance)
- Wireless and wired networks
- Printer not detected
- Documents not printing
- Sign-in errors
- Permissions or Guest mode issues
- Webpage loads slowly
- "This webpage is not available"
- "Aw, snap!"
- "The following plug-in has crashed..."
- Supported file types and external devices
To tell us about a problem with your Pixelbook:
- Open Chrome .
- Click More .
- Go to Help Report an issue.
Ali is a Pixelbook expert and the author of this page. Leave her feedback below about this page.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?