Slideshows, photo collages, & movies
You can create slideshows, photo collages, and videos in Picasa.Create a slideshow
- Create a new album with the photos for the slideshow. Open the album.
- At the top, click Play Fullscreen Slideshow
- Set your slideshow settings.
To continuously play your slideshow:
- Click Tools > Options (Windows) or Picasa > Preferences (Mac).
- Click Slideshow.
- Select Loop slideshow.
- Select the photos for the collage.
- At the top, click Create Photo Collage.
- Use the collage creation page to control the appearance and content of your collage.
- Click Create Collage.
In your computer, collages are saved in "Collages," under My Pictures > Picasa (Windows) or Pictures > Picasa (Mac).
In Picasa, your Collage folder is in "Projects" (flat-folder view) or the Picasa folder (tree view).
You can combine your photos, videos, and music into a movie.
- Select photos and videos.
- At the top, click Create Movie Presentation.
- Use the Movie Maker to alter movie settings, adjust audio and transition, dimensions, add and edit text to slides, or add new photos.
- Click Create Movie to create the movie and upload it to YouTube.
Movies are saved on your computer in the Movies, folder under My Pictures > Picasa (Windows) or Pictures > Picasa (Mac).
In Picasa, the Movies folder is in the "Projects" collection (flat-folder view) or Picasa folder (tree view).